Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Nichido Eyeliner Pen Review

Hey guys! So here's a review of Nichido's 24hr Tattoo Effect Eyeliner Pen Review.

How it looks like:

1. Physical Appearance / Packaging 


Here's my checklist for it's physical appearance:
Not Bulky
Makeup Kit Friendly
Small
Not FAT!
✓Can Easily Fit in pockets of the bag

What I don't like:
-- Looks like a normal pen =n=
-- Not appealing
-- I might get mistaken it as a MARKER *U*

2. Next is the Tip:

What I like:
Pointy
Produce enough ink/fluid
Not messy
Glides easily
Not Irritating

What I don't like:
-- Does not maintain the pointy-ness of the tip </3
-- Not for newbies like me </3

3. Waterproof and Smudge-proof Test




Here's the lines you can make with the pen tip. A thin one and a thicker one. It depends on how you want your liner's thickness/thinness that you prefer. =.= Well, I like both so there.

Waterproof:  
Smudge-proof:  

4. 24hr Test
Now, it's time for the 24hr test! :) No, I just tested it for like, 12hrs. During my sleeping and net surfing period. :3 I can't let it stay for 24hrs because I need to take a bath and wash my face so it won't really stay there for 24hrs. I don't wanna get biased here okay? >.< 


 So that's how it looks like >.< Minutes after the application. The color is actually jet black and it's really nice *O* for the color I'll give 5 stars!     ★. It's not glittery :3

Here's the judgement!


The liner is very unnoticeable small specs can be seen :( So I conclude it's not really going to stay for 24hrs not unless if you retouch it all over again. Here's a more close up photo.
I look like a zombie. :)) No it didn't give me the BLACK EYE feeling, it really stayed in my upper eyelids, it didn't run in my lower lids though some specs can still be seen, because of my tears I guess. I don't scratch my eyes during my sleep, maybe it was caused by my random hugging with my pillows. :)

VERDICT!
The liner is good for everyday purposes. Specially during daytime since it's really black and noticeable. Just to make sure that it'll stay long, just apply some liner again. It's not really heavy :) I also love it for thick lines and winged-style for my eyelids since the tip is actually quite thick to start with.

I just don't recommend it to those who have oily faces and sweat a lot. It's quite waterproof but it can't hold or withstand that much wetness, it'll just run off ._. 


PROS:
Gives that jet-black color
Available locally (in SM dept. stores, Watsons etc.)
Good find for P238.00
It's really handy and light-weight
Can be used for daily basis

CONS:
Not really 24hr lasting liner ._.
It looks like a marker to me (like those pen markers)
Not that waterproof
Not for newbies

All in all: 3/5 Stars  


Please share your thoughts about my review. :) I'd like to know your opinions too <3

2 comments:

  1. awww you have so beautiful eyes *o*

    and no mater how many times i'm trying my eyelines are never painted perfectly xD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I have shaky hands and totally newbie with eyeliners. Let's practice more :D <3

      Delete