Monday, July 15, 2013

Blessed Monday

Hey yo! This is not a post about any reviews or tutorials. I just wanna share something to you guys, tho not everyone's concerned to read this shit  "whatnot" post.

So yesterday, July 15, 2013. I was walking out our college building, when suddenly I noticed a kitty purse. It was the same as the one that I've lost last June 17, 2013 (first day of class bad luck. IKR!) while I was about to enter our class. I thought it was lost, or someone might have picked it and ran off somewhere and bought something from my money, gamble or whatsoever they want to do with it. BUT~! Yeah, some GOOD guy, I literally dunno if he's or she's, surrendered it to the guards of our colleges.

My friend told me to ask the guards about it but I was too hesitant to ask because of my shitty thinking. In the end, I still asked them. Luckily, the money was still in there! As in, WALANG NABAWAS! Overly happy girl mode *insert random jumping girl here* I was so happy because the money inside that purse was my dormitory rental fee.

LESSON LEARNED: Learn to trust the people around you. Don't be super judgmental. And always ask.

To the person who returned or surrendered my kitty purse, I don't know how I should express my sincere gratitude and thanks to you. :) Wherever and whoever you are, may the force be with you and God Bless you.

To God, thank you for your never ending blessings. And sorry for being rude to other people. I should not judge them but trust them.

Message to Readers: Love your neighbors as you love yourself.


Thank you for reading. :) I love you all! <3

1 comment: